We have a clear vision of international growth serving the textile supply chain, and we welcome all smart persons to contact us for a:
WE ARE HIRING!
We are looking for a Assistant for Color Certification with great enthusiasm for traveling (travel up to 60% is required).
- Contact customers and coordinate schedule and travel for onsite visits
- Prepare and conduct onsite certification in checking metrics for infrastructure, people,
material and processes.
- Prepare written audit reports with recommended or required actions.
- Provide technical support and practical information to customers and to its suppliers.
- Maintain the internal natific portal.
Candidate profile and requirements:
- Willing to travel up to 60% (Worldwide but mainly in Asia)
- Preferably travel experience
- Preferably with experience in Textile field dyeing and finishing.
- Preferably with know-how in visual and/or digital color assessment.
- Team player who is analytical and problem solver.
- Good English in spoken and written.
What we offer:
- Modern working environment and enthusiastic international colleagues
- Responsibility and interesting career opportunity in a global and fast growing enterprise
- Individual development and thorough in-house training to our new employees
Job location: World Wide
Question? Please contact Claudia Dubler at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested? Send your resume to Claudia Dubler at email@example.com
Read and download the job ad here