Efficiently manage your complete color development
The ASAP system
How do you communicate and store your color development requests? Data often builds up quickly, with the same information stored in multiple places without a readily available status overview of your colors, prints and patterns. Days are lost in the development calendar while trying to gather up-to-date information or creating reports.
natific's system ASAP is a powerful web based system with features to help you avoid issues during development and to build towards a more efficient future. Say good bye to duplicate data entry, spread sheet tracking or separate e-mails. ASAP is used by designers, product developers, colorists and sourcing managers in conjunction with their vendors and suppliers.
- Manage your color development including prints and patterns in one system
- Assign requests to the supplier and be sure the correct standard is used
- Measure and submit colorimetric data
- Follow the status from lab request to first production sample approval in
real-time and approve, reject or cancel using visual or digital color assessment
- Urgent color development requests are highlighted when past their due date
- See all color development activity in one customizable view
- Submit forms and results are available in .pdf (ASAP fills out the forms for you!)
- Handle all communication of results in ASAP
- Reports including performance statistics based on current and historical data (metrics
like submits to approval, days to approval, best can do rates and average deviation)
- Assess a colors’ historical performance when finalizing new seasonal palettes
- Manage your total color library including current or new digital standards
- Act on urgent color development requests with the ASAPP app
Three steps to manage your color development at one place
1. Sign up for ASAP online at www.coloraccreditation.com and ask your supply chain partners to do the same
2. Send your color requests digitally in ASAP
3. Handle all your color assessments, approvals, storage, communication etc. in one system
The ASAP system and the ASAPP app will allow you and your supply chain partners to act quickly with up to the minute status.
Contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.