natific Voodoo feasibility study
- This color can be matched on cellulosic fabrics but not other fabric types.
- The spectral curve derived from a cotton sample of Ultra Violet shows a higher color inconstancy in store light (Ultralume 35, TL84, or any LED).
- Trying to match this color on CD-Poly and Nylon requires elements with low fastness performance.
To use this color, you need to know how to get better color fastness and lower color inconstancy. You need to know how to achieve this color on non-cellulosic fabric types. You will need recipes to achieve the highest quality color to meet your parameters.
nOSC: natific Optimized Spectral Curve
natific engineered an optimized color standard to help you use this color: Ultra Violet nOSC U01
- A color with better constancy that flares less in other illuminants
- Better overall fastness performance
- A color with better color coordination across various materials
- Fewer emails and issues with suppliers not being able to match the color without metamerism
- The color shows true to the expectation of “Ultra Violet” under store lighting.
Contact us for the full feasibility report and dye recipes.