YOUR GOAL FOR THE FALL – START TO MEASURE YOUR COLORS
If you haven’t started already, measuring and monitoring your colors is key to reach your color quality goal.
The graph below shows no precision and accuracy (this is your worst-case scenario) for your colors. What you want is color consistency in precision and accuracy to create matching colors in the store.
A graph taken from the natific ColorWarehouse to monitor color precision and accuracy, – this graph shows your worst-case scenario.
For this, you need an easy-to-use tool to measure and follow up on all your production data in one place in real-time. A transparent color process with advanced data analysis to assist solution finding will also speed up your decision making and create a more efficient supply chain.
A graph taken from the natific ColorWarehouse to monitor color precision and accuracy, – this graph shows the scenario you want.
Several global supply chains have selected the natific system ColorWarehouse as a means of gathering production quality data related to their color specifications. Brands and dyers frequently mention they like:
- All production data in one place for easy access
- Immediate production data for real-time identification of issues
- Advanced data analysis to assist solution finding
- Quick and easy to install, and no additional administration
- Range of reports that can be customized
- Multiple site data sharing
- Secure data sharing with supply chain partners
Contact natific support team at email@example.com for a consultation and demonstration.
your natific team