Expert on the job training
natific’s mill and supplier certifications are recognized by some of the world’s leading fashion and athletic brands. After an evaluation by our engineers, we develop a plan that guarantees improvement in performance and efficiency. Our team has decades of experience in the field, therefore, all of our programs are grounded in invaluable on the job training. We offer these certifications in 2 levels: CAP and CCP.
CAP is a comprehensive certification process that elevates mills to global best practices (read a CAP mill profile here). CCP focuses on proper training and equipment for small to medium suppliers who aren’t ready for CAP, but want to work towards it.
For adidas suppliers we offer a 2-tiered accreditation program that audits the ability to meet adidas color assessment and approval procedures, as well as improves supply chain efficiencies.
Read more about these programs below to find out which is best for your supply chain:
Color Certification Program (CCP)
- 1 full day of evaluation
- Lab color matching
- Colorist evaluation
- Training in lab best practices to match colors digitally
- Production QC process
- Training on ColorWarehouse system
- Summary report with suggestions to improve lab color matching results
Color Accreditation Program (CAP)
- 2 full days of evaluation
- Covers all CCP areas
- 5 onsite tests
- Review of the complete production facility
- 350-400 production metrics
- Full report with recommended actions to improve color execution and production consistency, including process
Brand specific Color Management and Accreditation Program (CMAP)
Since 2011, natific has been conducting audits and evaluations of suppliers to ensure that all brand color specifications and approval procedures are met.
This on-site evaluation by natific engineers is proven to:
- Increase approval percentages for lab dip and production submits
- Shorten lead times for color and product development
- Enhance speed and convenience through electronic communication of data and mill self-approval of submits
- Promote standardized procedures and test methods and confident color assessment
- Provide neutral third party (natific AG) verification