Announcing the Latest Color Management Innovation
The ColorWarehouse Network – Connecting sourcing matrixes to real-time color and testing results
Dyehouses using the natific web based system ColorWarehouse can now share production results with customers such as garment manufacturers and other Tier One manufacturers.
The key benefits of the Network:
- Transparency to color and testing data throughout the supply chain
- Simply share production data, approval forms, and testing data
- Eliminate e-mailing color results forms and testing data files
- Compare the same shade from multiple suppliers
- See trends, run production reports, simplify communication
Dyehouses: Invite your garment manufacturers, fabric buyers and tier one customers to your Network
ColorWarehouse users can now use the new CWN icon. By clicking on the icon, you will be able to invite your customers to view production data and access the ColorWarehouse Network.
This is the ColorWarehouse Network icon that you will find in your ColorWarehouse:
Tier one & Fabric buyers: Join the Network without an invitation
Customers of ColorWarehouse users can subscribe to the ColorWarehouse Network by signing up at natific's portal www.coloraccreditation.com.
Click here for instructions how you can get started.
Start Your Network Today!
The ColorWarehouse Network is now open, contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or if you would like a demonstration.
Your natific AG team