THESE DYE HOUSES SIGNED UP TO BECOME WORLD LEADING IN THEIR FIELD
Natific welcomed eight new dye houses to the Color Accreditation Program (CAP) during 2016. The dye houses joined the internationally recognized elite group, to become one of hundreds of the world’s leading dye houses who choose natific’s CAP to deliver maximum efficiency throughout the supply chain.
Their goal: To cut out the common process of lab dip submission and visual approval and enjoy Straight-to-Production privileges.
THE NEW CAP MEMBERS OF 2016
Huge-Bamboo Enterprise Co., Ltd. (Viet Nam)
Pettenati S.A. (Brazil)
Ruey Tay (Taiwan)
Zhaoyi Enterprise Co., Ltd. (Taiwan)
Delta Galil Ind., Ltd. (Israel)
Fulltide Enterprise Co., Ltd. (Taiwan)
Pride Performance Fabrics S.A. de C.V. (Honduras)
Ceiba Textiles (Honduras)
Alamac American Knits (United States)
The dye houses who joined the CAP program can expect reduced color development costs (up to 70%) and reduces lead-time (4-6 weeks), improved quality, and organic support of sustainability goals. The typical payback for a dye house is 3 months to 1 year on color development savings alone!
The CAP and ColorWarehouse will make your dye house go from REACTIVE to PROACTIVE and PREDICTIVE
Within the CAP program, natific’s web based system ColorWarehouse is used to gather production quality data and track the performance at the dye house. Dye houses will enjoy unique benefits by being part of the program and using the system, such as:
- Demonstrate process capabilities to key or new customers
- Share production results with garment manufacturers and other tier one manufacturers
- Real-time production monitoring
- Production consistency by dyeing machine
- Monitor production scale-up accuracy to approved lab-dips
- Accuracy of the color standard used
- Production accuracy and precision, color continuity over time
- Approval Form to provide color conformance lot-by-lot
- Overview of all production sites
- Participating companies are promoted to brands and retailers within and also outside the program
The CAP program is acknowledged by all participating brands and retailers, this means that the same accreditation covers ALL brands.
Click HERE and ask our support team for the full list and details of all the benefits.
Would you like to join the CAP program? Email our support team at email@example.com.
Greetings from Switzerland!